Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro - Get recordings on one phone, but no recordings on another device w/ no paid subscription

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
arrrlooo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have the regular Arlo Pros.  Everything was working fine until a month or two ago.  On one phone, I'm able to receive and view all the recordings.  On a second device, I get the alerts, but when I click into the library, there are no recordings.  Already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app.  Tried testing by doing some manual recordings, but those aren't popping up either.  

I'm confused on why it's working fine on one device and not the other (both iphones).  If it makes any difference, we have no paid subscription and extra data is stored on a USB drive plugged into the base station.  Tried working with support, but the few things we tried didn't work.  Took a while to get into the queue and had to go. before we could exhaust all methods.  

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the phones the same or different models/ ios versions ?

Are you using the same email/pw on both devices or have you Granted Access to the second phone ?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
arrrlooo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Phone where it works:  iphone SE2020, ios 13.7

Phone where it doesn't work:  iphone 8, ios 13.7

We're using the same email and password for logging in.  Worked fine up until recently.  We've also tried the granting access option to see if that will help fix the issue - still no dice.  

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey arrrlooo,

Is this also happening when trying to check through WiFi and/or cellular data? Have you tried restarting your iPhone 8?