Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Firmware update 1.092.0.4_13099

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor

Anybody seeing a new firmware out today. I rebooted my system and my cameras all said new firmware click to update

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new firmware for Arlo Pro was recently released. You can take a look at the release notes here: Release Notes – Arlo Pro Camera 1.092.0.4_13099 – 10th July 2017

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AZCHENG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I noticed my cameras were not recording since yesterday afternoon. I rebooted the base station this morning 7-8-17 and got the same request to update the firmware . Why cant we be notified of firmware updates ahead of time so we can make sure our systems are still functioning ?

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
I know they always keep us in the dark how is your system running with the new firmware everything seems great with me now
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
My new camera firmware is 1092 04 13099
AZCHENG
Aspirant
Aspirant

1.092.0.4_13099 Yep , me too. Any idea what it was updated to fix ?

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
I don't know but since I downloaded this everything is running a lot better no pixelation. My app, disarm ,arm, is working good before it would get stuck. Live view seems to be faster now.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new firmware for Arlo Pro was recently released. You can take a look at the release notes here: Release Notes – Arlo Pro Camera 1.092.0.4_13099 – 10th July 2017

JamesC