Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro: During SCHEDULE OFF/UNARMED, motion notifications keep coming through

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bonbuttercup
Aspirant
Aspirant

We just set up our system. I set the system up to be on a schedule, which is during Monday - Saturday, the system is NOT ARMED during the hours of 8:45 am to 4:00 pm. 

However, even though I have the mode set to Schedule, I've been receiving notifications all day long during the time the schedule is set to NOT BE ARMED.

The notifications of motion continue for ALL CAMERAS all through the times when the system is supposed to be NOT ARMED. 

What am I missing here? This needs to work properly... we can't be receiving hundreds of notifications at the shop during the day; people are in and out of here all the time.

Showing schedule turned off between 8:45am-4:00pmShowing schedule turned off between 8:45am-4:00pm

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can't see the picture yet. Try deleting the schedule and set it up again.

Bonbuttercup
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here's a link to the image showing the schedule. http://just4funpowersportslhc.com/wp-content/uploads/ARLOISSUE.jpg

Still notifying us now, at 9:09. I'm deleting the schedule and doing it again but we have to have this system disarmed during the day - I had well over 200 notifications on my phone at the end of the day yesterday.