Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
fullofclovers
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I have 5 Arlo Pro's. 2 of them are showing "offline". However, I see as I walk past them at the moment at night, the red led lights displaying.

I've tried powercycling the cameras and hub. Reseat my wireless and modem. Any idea how to get them back online?

3 REPLIES 3
V8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Battery pull and reset I'm afraid, this is all support with continue to tell you without a fix to the problem.

Take a look at the Arlo Pro 2 threads, they are rife with 'offline' issues.

I've ended up getting a full refund for the cameras and accessories (but it's not just related to this issue alone)

Netgear have a serious manufacturing and quality issue, but they don't want to seem to recognise the fact that they do and god help you if you want to power your cameras externally, because they also have a quality fault with their outdoor power adapters.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fullofclovers,

If the IR LED's still turn on for the cameras behaving this way, this means the error you are receiving is a display issue and the cameras are not actually offline.

Do you see the same behavior if you try viewing from a different device?

JamesC

fullofclovers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for all your help. Unexpectedly the camera in question begain working again on its own a few nights ago. So I'm unsure what the issue was exactly. But glad its working again. As for the other camera that went offline, I just charged it back to life and its been perfect since.