Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Fedupwarlo2020
Star
Star

Here we go AGAIN ARLO! I just had this same issue on 04.29.21 and wasn't resolved until 05.08.21!!! What is the PROBLEM! I know it's not my internet, not the APP, and it is not that my cameras are too far away from the base! This has been an ONGOING ISSUE INTERMITTENTLY with Arlos cameras! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I will be calling the FTC, FCC, and looking for an ATTORNEY for a product that NetGear and Arlo knew was defective!!! Sounds like a deceptive trade problem to me! I have had my cameras for over 4 yrs long enough to know log out, Reboot, etc and I have had enough! SINCE YOU WONT LET ME HASHTAG

14 REPLIES 14
Fedupwarlo2020
Star
Star
Thank you for removing part of my post which I have copied. But why is Arlo okay with deceiving it's customers? Why does it feel like Arlo cameras or the equipment is defective? No one ever has an answer but we all get the run around along with pretty much the same response?
dcfox1
Master
Master

What did Arlo remove that you copied? The post looks the same as yesterday. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Fedupwarlo2020

Thank you for providing your feedback, please reach out to our customer support team so we can investigate this issue further. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Fedupwarlo2020
Star
Star

I couldn't leave hashtags  when trying to submit my post, so I included them in the actual post which were removed. This is why you don't see them however I copied and saved my original post. I tried hashtags Deceptive, Defective and faulty and they are not in my original post. 

d0lphin
Apprentice
Apprentice

My system is monitored by several devices including 2 laptops. My wife's laptop will access cameras but mine won't. Says device is off line, but yet I can access it from all other devices. Deleted from my laptop and re-installed but still comes up with same message. I can review the library but cannot see or control the cameras. Don't see any solutions in the troubleshooting. Any suggestions?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@d0lphin

Does this issue occur over all web browsers? Can you clear the cache and try again.

d0lphin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yes to all browsers and clearing cache doesn't help. Is there a limit as to how many devices can access the cameras? I know you can't access from more than on device at a time, but sometimes I access from laptop, or phone, or tablet and sometimes wife laptop. She also has access thru phone and tablet. So all these devices have access to the system.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@d0lphin

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the error message(s) I can review?

Thanks

d0lphin
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have a screen shot but don't see a way to post it here.

dcfox1
Master
Master

In the options when replying use the camera Icon but it has to be approved by a mod and can take a while or the Paperclip icon to post a link to it. 

d0lphin
Apprentice
Apprentice

ok and how do I get it approved? It's going to ask for a url. Not sure how to go from there. Only thing I can think of would be: https://myarlo.com/#/cameras Is that right?

dcfox1
Master
Master

If you upload the actual screen shot using the camera icon a mod will approve it when they see it, It will just show up as an emblem until then, Since it a weekend it may be a while. A link to it should show right away. You can use the share function in library for a video and select copy url or the url where you saved the screen shot.  I believe the share function in the library only last 24 hours though. 

d0lphin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hope I figured it out. ;>)

southmike
Aspirant
Aspirant
So did a half baked update get released