Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Cameras missing from device page

Discussion stats
ractrull
Initiate
Initiate

when I open my Arlo account my cameras don’t show up. Only a page that says add new device. Has anyone had the problem?  How did you correct?

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

The development team is investigating an issue that is occurring for some iOS users that results in cameras not appearing in the Arlo mobile app. For more information on this issue, please check https://status.arlo.com for updates.

JamesC

54 REPLIES 54
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is investigating an issue that is occurring for some iOS users that results in cameras not appearing in the Arlo mobile app. For more information on this issue, please check https://status.arlo.com for updates.

JamesC

Srack
Apprentice
Apprentice

FIX - power off your iPhone, and power on. Worked for me.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team has implemented a fix for this issue. For those who may still be experiencing these symptoms, please force close and re-open your Arlo mobile app

Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.

JamesC

tschn
Guide
Guide

Yea its incredible how ridiculous their support model is now, that basically we've got your money already, so we dont care about you anymore until you give me more money.  What company does that?  Insane to hear something like that from a product support perspective and no better way than to kill the user experience and lose customers from ever coming back for more actual revenue in the future.  One single lost camera sale requires almost 2+ years of subscription to make up the amount but yet they've prioritized it as such to care more about a few dollars a month than recurring product orders.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Spants,

Do you have the latest version of the app installed? You might try uninstalling and downloading the app again, log in and test to see if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC