Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Camera Motion Detector going off every minute

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
waldoch1974
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just recently purchased the Arlo Pro Package with 4 cameras 2 days ago.  As it was a breeze setting up, I have 1 camera out of the 4 that the motion detector has been going off every minute.  I have gone into the settings numerous times and finally set the motion detector setting at 2% and it is still going off every minute.  I have also removed the device from my account and re-synced it as well and it still does the same thing.  Has anyone else had this issue or know how I can resolve this issue?  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Open the battery door and remove pack

Go to settings and use Remove Device

Install battery and resync bringing it back as new

power button recyle the base

( the above resets the camera and all settings for that camera to default )

Now swap the camera with another one working and see if the issue follows the camera or not.

If the problem follows the camera, then I'd contact Netgear Support as it may be a hardware issue

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
waldoch1974
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Tom,

I had done everything you suggested this morning and still is having the same issue.   The problem is with this specific camera, as I have swapped out the camera with another one and it is working fine in the same area(inside my home) as the one I am having issues with.  I have created a ticket with customer service this morning.  Truly disappointed to say the least after spending almost $700...