Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Battery Packaging

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
xtcnafive0
Guide
Guide
I just received the Arlo Pro charging station and an extra rechargeable battery from Amazon.
It doesn't make sense for the rechargeable battery package to come with its own wall charger and micro USB cord, since there is no micro USB port directly on the battery. You need a charging station or an Arlo Pro camera to charge and those items already come with wall adapters and charging cables.
Now I have 3 wall Chargers and 3 micro USB cables for two items.
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Hang onto them - ya never know...
kmiller8821
Luminary
Luminary

I think netgear includes that with the battery because the kits only come with 1.  I bought a 4pack of cameras and I only got 1 adapter with the kit.  When I bought an extra camera, I also got a charging cable so then I had 2.  When I got the charging station, it came with an adapter, so then I had 3.  When I bought an extra battery, I also got an adapter, so now I have 4.  I now actually have enough for all 4 of my cameras to be powered.  I think they include the adapter with the battery because the kit only comes with 1 and this way you can charge at least 2 cameras at once.  There is no way, that I'm aware of, to just buy the adapter.  It's not sold seperately.