Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Battery - Charge Default Error. Tried resyncing and resetting but still won't charge

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
wkramer1213
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro VMS4430 4 camera kit   CHARGE DEFAULT BATTERY WILL NOT CHARGE IN CAMERA UNIT

two of my cameras, all of a sudden on the same day, will not charge.  I received an error "Charge Fault"  I took the batteries from both of these units reset, synched again with base station...  nothing.. finally I placed them  in another camera unit and they both charged.      After the two batteries from these units were fully charged.  I placed them back in their perspective cameras and the cameras works fine, but the batteries still will not charge from the camera units. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Hope this makes sense.  My warranty expired June 2019.. (:

Thanks for any input. 

Wen

2 REPLIES 2
wkramer1213
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro VMS4430 4 camera kit   CHARGE DEFAULT BATTERY WILL NOT CHARGE IN CAMERA UNIT

two of my cameras, all of a sudden on the same day, will not charge.  I received an error "Charge Fault"  I took the batteries from both of these units reset, synched again with base station...  nothing.. finally I placed them  in another camera unit and they both charged.      After the two batteries from these units were fully charged.  I placed them back in their prespective cameras and the cameras works fine, but the batteries still will not charge from the camera units. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Hope this makes sense.  My warranty expired June 2019.. (:

Thanks for any input. 

Wen

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Might be a dirty usb port....

take another cable an insert & remove a few times to wipe the contacts.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------