Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
idark77
Star
Star

Hi,

today my Arlo Pro Base Station went offline, First led is green -> Second Led (internet connection) is off -> Third Led (camera connection) is Green. It worked for about 6 months without any issue but today it went offline. I remember that some day ago a new firmware was released for the camera but all worked good. Just to add an information also my Arlo Q Plus camera goes offline and after a little time again online.

I tested Router + Connection and all is perfect.

Is there an issue wih Arlo Servers???????????????

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @idark77,

Have you tried to restart your Arlo Pro Base Station? And for your Arlo Q Plus, try to change your ethernet cord to make sure your cable is not the one that has the problem to cause your camera to go offline sometimes.

idark77
Star
Star

Hey @JessicaP,

as posted in the other thread no issue from my side, all my hardware is perfect + modem and internect connection is excellent. I read on internet that a lot of people had similar issue so the problem should be on your servers. 

For me you can sign solved because nothing changed and the day after all worked flawless. The next time if a server problem occurs your engineers should send an email to all customers.