Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Audio False Alarms At Same Time Of Day

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
lenayres
Tutor
Tutor

I have several Arlo Pro cameras in operation at my home, and my firmware is up to date.  Three of those cameras monitor audio, in addition to motion, to alert me to an alarm condition. I am noticing that when I get an unexplained audio alert, it is occuring frequently at the exact same time of day (or within a couple of minutes of exact time).  I see reoccurence of the alert around 6:03pm CST and 1:04am CST.  What is causing this?  Is it possible that updates are occurring to my system, and the audio alert is being triggered?  Any recommendations on how to troubleshoot and isolate this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to reboot the base station or re create the rules and test again?

lenayres
Tutor
Tutor

I haven't tried to reboot the base station, but I will give that a try this weekend.  I am unsure of what you mean about recreating the rules?  Are you saying that I need to delete all the rules and create all rules again?  Or just turn off the one rule for monitoring the audio on the Arlo Pro cameras?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I f you have not already, You can try and delete & re-create the rule over the web portal to see if this helps.

lenayres
Tutor
Tutor

I haven't made any changes or reboot.  The really odd thing that I am noticing is that I haven't gotten a single audio false alarm, since I returned from my vacation last Wednesday.  However, I had an audio alarm almost every day for the previous 12 days, while we were away from home for the holidays. When I look at my earlier history, I don't see any false audio alarms prior a week prior to our holiday departure.  This is really odd, and makes me wonder what could be causing the false alarms.  If I got false audio alarms daily, while away from home, then why would they not continue with a similar regularity upon our return?