Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 5 years old and won't turn on, no blue lights, nothing

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TulipJulep
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had multiple cameras for 5 1/2 years now (Arlo Pro). I have one that when it went offline, it wouldn't come back online. The batteries were pretty new but I swapped them out anyway. The camera does not come on. I removed the device on the app and tried to re-synch it but there are no visible signs of life in the camera. No blue lights, nothing. All other cameras are working fine.

Any ideas on what might be wrong? I searched here but found answers to synching questions when the camera at least powers on but mine does not. I hope I don't have a broken camera 😞 -- I'd appreciate any help.

4 REPLIES 4
GVR4996
Guide
Guide

Same here!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You can try to go through all the troubleshooting steps listed below:

https://kb.arlo.com/1133448/My-Arlo-camera-is-offline-how-can-I-troubleshoot-it#:~:text=Turn%20your%...

It does sound like the camera is no longer working, but please run through those steps just to make sure. 

TulipJulep
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you. Unfortunately my camera does not power on when I insert new batteries. All other cameras functionality is good. Sounds like I have a broken camera with no fix 

TulipJulep
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you get yours working? I just bought one off of eBay for $30. It arrived today and the new (used) one is working great. Not sure why ours stopped working.