Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 out of 4 batteries dead

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JR-smith
Follower
Follower
Hi, i purchased the Arlo Pro 4 Camera pack early last year. I only use 1 camera for a long tine because I could not charge the batteries. Read about issues here many times. Thought it’s the charger or cable. Went to an electronic shop yesterday and bought the original Arlo charging station, guess what all 4 batteries failed to charge. 1 battery seems to be more than dead, not even a light comes up when plugged in to the charger. All the other 3 just fail to change after a few hours in the station.
I feel like i wasted a lot of time and money to get this setup going. I also have the solar charger but not in use because it wasn’t charging neither. Hi Netgear can you please come up with a solution, this is not how it should be and I’m not Willi g to pay another $400 (AUD) to replace 4 batteries. It seemed like a hardware problem with your charger and camera. Happy to send this problem of to Fair trade Australia for review. I’m also happy to send the entire equipment back to you to check what’s going on. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Can you take it back to where you bought it from?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru