Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2nd or more schedule

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jiao
Tutor
Tutor

Understand "schedule" is one of the default mode for Arlo Pro, can user create 2nd or more "schedule" mode? sometime need to change between two or more schedule, example normal schedule and March break one week schedule or summer vacation schedule etc. it is annoying over write the regular schedule with some temporary schedule, later change it back. if we can create more than one "schedule", that will be useful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It would be nice to be able to save a schedule for easy recall later which might be more feasible than somehow having a second schedule.  Use the Idea Exchange forum to post the suggestion and add kudos to any other similar ones.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Actually, the schedule isn't a mode at all. It's simply a way to schedule your modes. So, no, there's no way to add another schedule.
jiao
Tutor
Tutor

Now i understand "schedule isn't a mode", but my point and suggestion is Arlo web and App should allow people add more "schedule" which can add different "mode", it will be really convenience for people choose different schedule when needed.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It would be nice to be able to save a schedule for easy recall later which might be more feasible than somehow having a second schedule.  Use the Idea Exchange forum to post the suggestion and add kudos to any other similar ones.

jiao
Tutor
Tutor

Your idea is better than mine!! yes, save schedule is great idea. I will post and suggest.  thanks!