Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Pro 2 déconnexion intempestive mais sans le message d'erreur "Appraeil hors ligne"

Répondre
Statistiques de discussion
  • 0 réponses
  • 580 visites
  • 0 compliments
  • 1 en conversation
PhoenixMATN
Initiate
Initiate

J'ai essayé de contacter le support par mail mais lors de l'envoi il me donne une erreur "Something went wrong, Please contact support team." mais c'est exactement ce que j'essaye de faire pardi!!

Voici le mail en question :

>>

Dear support team,

I am observing occasionnaly (2/3 times a week) a disconnection of the base station.

The symptoms are the following :
i observe that i dont receive notifications and no activity while i know that something is happening. When clicking on the live feed, it stalls recharging for an infinite time. killing the app dosent make a thing. The app dosent give me a message telling "This device is offline". Same thing when connecting from the website.

To make it clear the connection is okay while this problem occurs (I can contact all my other cameras, sensors everything is working fine but the arlo system).

when it happens it can take an hour or more and it will resume to normal sometimes on its own but more often i have to reboot the base station.

I am equipped with the VMB4000r3 base station + 4 Arlo Pro2. Signal strength on all cameras are on the MAX (they are really close to the base station, three are at 6meters and the 4th is under 10meters)).

All firmware are on the last version (Last disconnexion was yesterday with the 1.14.02_2776 version for the base station and 1.125.13.0_31717 for the cameras)

0 RÉPONSES 0