Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 & Orbi RBK50 system, base station fine but cannot connect cameras at all!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nesh10
Follower
Follower

Hi everyone,

Brand new Arlo Pro 2 setup. I had to buy two sets of base station + 3 cameras to connect to my Orbi home network (Router plus two satellites). Here is my trouble shooting so far:

1. Installed the base station via ethernet, was picked up straight away via the Arlo app and updated.

2. None of the 3 cameras would connect via the app.

3. Tried the second Arlo base station, also connected straight away & updated

4. Second set of 3 cameras also will not connect

5. Tried the web browser version of the Arlo software without success connecting the cameras

6. Tried various distances from the base station/router. Even tried ethernet to Orbi satellite and having the base station further away from the router when connecting to the cameras. No Luck.

Any help would be great, currently. I have 6 cameras which will not connect at all 😞 Cheers

N

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I run an Orbi setup too ....

First move the base as far away from the Orbi unit as possible... at least the length of cable

Second, you can manually sync the cameras but quickly just hitting the base sync button and then the camera button

( don't hold )

Hold the camera on the opposite side of the base that Orbi sits ( it may be causing interference ) within a foot or so

good luck

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------