Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Way Audio IOS 10.3.2/Iphone 7 Plus not working

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
santoro74
Follower
Follower

Hello,

I bought the Arlo Pro so I could use two way communication, it work for the first couple of days but it has now stopped working and the icon to press to talk which was located next to the sound icon is no longer there. I

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, also check my ipone and it is up to date with the current system requirements. I have check my settings and also has access to my Speaker and Mic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vanceb
Aspirant
Aspirant

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my iPhone resolving the two way audio issue

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It was an issue that came from the update to the app...

if you have uninstalled and reinstall the app and the mic is still not there ( usu fixes the issue ) then contact Netgear Support and let them know.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
lrosario03
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having an issue also with my Arlo pro.
I have an IPhone 7 plus, the speaker icon is now gone and I can not use the two way radio.
How can I fix this issue?
Somebody?????
Help???
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the reply directly above your post.... the answer is the same

Morse is faster than texting!
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Thank you TomMac.  I just noticed that same issue today on my Pro cameras and my 10.5" iPad Pro and iPad Air 2.

Vanceb
Aspirant
Aspirant

Uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my iPhone resolving the two way audio issue

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

That also worked for me.  

mmercu3396
Aspirant
Aspirant

worked for me after uninstalling and reinstalling.  

Zdaman
Initiate
Initiate

hi there..i tried uninstall then install back but still couldnt speak through mic...is there any other tips? thanks

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

I think I closed the app on my iOS devices by double-clicking the home button and flicking the app up.  Then I deleted the app and reinstalled it.  Are you the camera owner or a shared user of the camera?