Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
Klegacy
Star
Star

Hey there:

Is there a fix for all the issues I am experiencing with Geofencing lately?  Worked fine when I first purchased, now it seems all messed up.  It constantly goes into away mode when I am at home and does not pick up that I am home after being away.  Also getting the Arlo geofencing needs an internet connection all the time.  Please tell me there is an update I can do to resolve these issues.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. 

Thanks,

27 REPLIES 27
norma-1940
Tutor
Tutor

I turned Arlo into the BBB in CA and they contacted Arlo. Arlo stated to them just like to me that their engineers are working on the issue and so the BBB closed the case and now the Customer Care Advocate Jhorn Espinell won't return my calls. So I am taking all my correspondence to the manager of Best Buy where I bought the system and maybe if a Box Store takes action we can get some results. This is terrible service and we don't have to take it. Please everyone with this issue do what I am doing and we can get Arlo to give us refunds or fix the system.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

You should report the BBB to someone

stevdb
Aspirant
Aspirant
Geofencing is not working with the iPhone App. I have to manually open reopen the Arlo app, select geofencing, armed, unarmed or toggle iPhone WiFi’ off and on all or none before the apps geofencing recognizes that if home or away. It’s been doing this for a few weeks now. Please provide a fix. What’s the point of having a security system if it doesn’t turn on!

Model Number VMB4000