Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Device Offline. Removed and resynced. When clicking on "mode," not showing any devices.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Srcheek102
Follower
Follower

Hello I’ve had my Arlo cameras and bass station for just a little over a year and have recently started having issues with them. First, one of the cameras wouldn’t say it was connected to the internet but the other camera and base station were all connected and then the second camera also went out. I was unable to get them on by restarting all the cameras, base station, internet and all. So I went into the app and removed the cameras and the base station from it completely and resynced the base station and cameras. I now have all the cameras positioned and they are on and working so I can view them live. But noticed my recording settings has been cleared also so I went to fix them but once clicking on “mode” it is not showing any devices it says getting information or something and it’s been like that for almost 24 hours now

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Srcheek102,

What phone device are you using? Have you tried checking the web client on your computer if you're able to see any of your devices?