Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Cloud deleting files

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
dugatwork2002
Follower
Follower

Can I select an entire day of recordings to delete? If possible can you tell me step by step how to do it? At the moment I am checking numerous files then deleting. I would like to select all then delete.

Does the cloud when full then start recording over the oldest file or does it just stop an do nothing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First you don't mention what device /app/web your using as there are a little diff on each

Second, there is no FULL any more, just rolling number of days based on your service level ( free is 7 days , On day #8, day #1 is autodeleted, etc )

On a PC it's easy

Log into Arlo via your browser, go to library, click select, then pick select all then Delete

On the Android,( and similar on Ios ) sign in, go to library and HOLD on one video... at top right two grid boxes appear

The one with the filled squares is select all ( other unselect )..so Select all then delete

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First you don't mention what device /app/web your using as there are a little diff on each

Second, there is no FULL any more, just rolling number of days based on your service level ( free is 7 days , On day #8, day #1 is autodeleted, etc )

On a PC it's easy

Log into Arlo via your browser, go to library, click select, then pick select all then Delete

On the Android,( and similar on Ios ) sign in, go to library and HOLD on one video... at top right two grid boxes appear

The one with the filled squares is select all ( other unselect )..so Select all then delete

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

dugatwork
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks for the help. Exactly the answers I was looking for.

Josienagazina
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can deleted cloud incident be retrieved again
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Nope. Gone is gone.