Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wotta
Guide
Guide

My Arlo has been working perfectly ever since I bought it, however recently it has decided to both stop connecting to the live stream and also stopped detecting motion.

Arlo customer services have been nothing but useless, both failing to detect the issue and giving me false promises about how they will get back to me and no surprises, ignoring my support ticket when I chase them up. 

I’m now stuck with useless cameras and quite honestly ready to bin them, never to use this useless company ever again. Here was me thinking Netgear was a top company, but I’ve had about enough of chasing people up for an answer.

I don’t want told to reset them, I’ve done that and everything else a hundred times. So please tell me how to fix the issue instead of palming me off. 

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you brought a camera closer to the base to see if that helps? WHen having issues, what are the base LEDs showing? Does this happen on both WiFi and cell service? How about when using the web client?

Wotta
Guide
Guide
I’ve done everything, I was on the phone for hours. They are not very keen to help.