Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
BFritz2019
Guide
Guide

App: Verion 2.7.9 (90)  Released: May 20, 2019

Not sure what changed recently...but here goes.  Go into the App, tap on the number of videos for a particular camera; a whole bunch (may 18 videos in total) of videos appear.  I click on the most recent one -- on the top; watch it... when it stops; i swipe to the left to see the next video -- instead of seeing the video from a few minutes earlier; i see the video from the previous night. I close that video and it returns me to the current day BUT no videos are litsed.  I exit out; go back to the main screen where all the cameras are...click on the zero (where the number was previously) and presto -- all the videos are there again.   Anyone else seen this?  Just odd -- because it just started within the last few days.  The desktop browser works fine.  I tried my Wife's phone -- it does the same thing.... tried the iPad - same thing.  Just curious if anyone else is seeing it happen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you experiencing this issue when you're on cellular data and/or WiFi? If it happens on both, try to log out of the Arlo app on both of your iOS devices, uninstall the app, restart your device, and reinstall to see if that helps. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @BFritz2019,

We recently had a new iOS update on Wed May 29, 2019, which is version 2.7.10. Try updating the app and see if that resolves the issue for you.

BFritz2019
Guide
Guide
My app updated since I posted to 2.7.10 (91) - same problem.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you able to see the videos from your library through the web client on your computer?

BFritz2019
Guide
Guide

Yes - the PC works fine.  But iPhone or iPad will not.  You can browse one video then they disappear.  You have to exit and go back into the app.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What OS version?

BFritz2019
Guide
Guide
IOS 12.3.1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you experiencing this issue when you're on cellular data and/or WiFi? If it happens on both, try to log out of the Arlo app on both of your iOS devices, uninstall the app, restart your device, and reinstall to see if that helps. 

BFritz2019
Guide
Guide
It’s in both - cell/WiFi . I just deleted and reinstalled the App and it seems to be working normally in the iPhone.