Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arloha
Guide
Guide

I bought this Arlo Pro set from Costco that includes a base station and 3 Arlo Pro cameras.  Since about a month ago one of the cameras has been showing totally black images at night.  It works fine on the day time.  I looked at it and at dark the red IR lights do come on, and I fully recharged it.  But the black image at night issue continues.  If it's a defective unit how do I get it replaced?  Here is the info from Devices about this camera: 

HW VersionH11
Serial Number 59U*************  (masked)
Firmware1.092.0.19_26228
4 REPLIES 4
arloha
Guide
Guide

Not sure why the original subject only has a letter A.  but to add to the description, the other two cameras are fine on the day or night.  Only one is having this problem which is totally black at night even though IR lights are on.  I've also tried rebooting the base station.  Same result.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You may be able to swap at the store. If not, open a case with support here for faulty hardware.

arloha
Guide
Guide

how do I open a faulty hardware support case here?  store allow returning the whole order which has 3 cameras so maybe I'll just do that, but can netgear replace this one faulty camera? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru