Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Base Station offline. Tried resetting and reconnecting but still doesn't work

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
normaning
Aspirant
Aspirant

Had this for 18 months no problems at all. now suddenly is telling me that base station is offline.

internet light is blue but camera light is orange

have disconnected and reconnected everything. tried the reset on the hub but that doesnt work. it keeps coming back to my cameras.

as far as i know have had no updates or anything that would affect the hub.

Could the hub be faulty, or else why would it not reset.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While this is the Ultra section you seem to have a non-Ultra base (the Ultra hub has only one LED).

If the Camera LED is solid amber, you need to claim the base. How it got disconnected I have no idea. Use the Add Device selection on the Devices tab and try claiming the base as if new. If that doesn't work, you'll need to remove everything from Settings, My Devices and start fresh.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While this is the Ultra section you seem to have a non-Ultra base (the Ultra hub has only one LED).

If the Camera LED is solid amber, you need to claim the base. How it got disconnected I have no idea. Use the Add Device selection on the Devices tab and try claiming the base as if new. If that doesn't work, you'll need to remove everything from Settings, My Devices and start fresh.

normaning
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have managed to reset hub. All working ok now.