Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Base Station clicking noise. Tried fixing by checking cable connection and resetting.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
liamjobrien
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I've contacted Arlo support numerous times now and they keep sending me the same templated response and not addressing the issue I have clearly described to them.

My issue is my Arlo Base Station for my Arlo Pro cameras suddenly stopped working. None of the LED lights are lighting up and there's a constant clicking sound coming from the base station, at an interval of just under a second. I've tried everything to fix it, checked the cable connections, used a pin to reset the box etc... Same thing when I plug it back in, clicking noise and no lights, seems to me it's a hardware issue, anyone else have this problem?

7 REPLIES 7
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Is it less than a year old?

liamjobrien
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi steve_t,
Yes, it's less than a year old, I understand the base station is still under warranty but I'm not sure of the process. The customer support team keep sending me a templated message and ignoring my description of the problem.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey liamjobrien,

Sorry to hear the problems you're having with your case. The support team responded to you yesterday regarding your case according to our system. Feel free to let me know via private message if you have not heard back from them.

ScottFong
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have exactly the same problem with the clicking sound and loss of function.

What should I do?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ScottFong wrote:

I have exactly the same problem with the clicking sound and loss of function.

What should I do?

Contact support:  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

ScottFong
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have contacted support, got a case number - 

#41357207 but this was over a week ago.  Can someone please contact me? Meanwhile, nothing in our office is being recorded.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ScottFong,

I've informed the support team regarding your case. They should be reaching out to you through your case after they review your case.