Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Base Station cannot connect to app or computer

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
mtnmario
Follower
Follower

Everything used to work, but now all three lights on the base station (4r057c7gb3171) are green, but I cannot connect to the base station with wither the app or my computer.  Both which worked before. I have unpluged and pluged several times, but no change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
APS0121
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat

Thank you for the response. I did purchase a reconditioned unit which you led me to the fact that is was already linked with a device so I reset the base and it worked. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @mtnmario,

When you're saying that your Base Station is not connecting, are you trying to set it up through your account again? And just to confirm, all three LED lights are showing green on your Base Station when unplugging and replugging in? Did you change your router?

APS0121
Aspirant
Aspirant

APS0121
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just purchased this Arlo Pro today and it will not link up to the app. I have all 3 green lights and no luck. Any help appreciated.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

All 3 green LEDs means the base is claimed and at least one camera is synced. Are you trying to set this up as new? Is a new or used system?

APS0121
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat

Thank you for the response. I did purchase a reconditioned unit which you led me to the fact that is was already linked with a device so I reset the base and it worked. Thanks again!