Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Authentication Service is currently shut down;

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Elsiehoskin
Tutor
Tutor

When logging into Arlo Pro VMB4000 I get a "Arlo Authentication Service is currently shut down" notification. It's been down for more than 2hrs. I checked on www.iidrn.com which confirmed it was down. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @veryveryangry@Elsiehoskin@Bdiddy@jack1512003@Jstein80

As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message with your contact information and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jstein80
Initiate
Initiate

I'm having the same issue, two days in a row now! What good are these cameras, if you can't log in or get any notifications?? I think they may be going back to Costco.

jack1512003
Initiate
Initiate

Same issue for me. Really disappointed, will probably return tomorrow.

Bdiddy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue. Unfortunate there seems to be no word on cause or effort to restore. Like they think if they don’t say anything that it’ll just go away.

veryveryangry
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nonchalant that Arlo does not announce when or if the problem can be solved. Maybe it's time to look at an alternative camera system that works

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @veryveryangry@Elsiehoskin@Bdiddy@jack1512003@Jstein80

As you may have seen, we have posted an update that this issue should now be resolved. We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. However, if you are still experiencing any issues related to the Base Station offline issue please feel free to reach out to me via private message with your contact information and I'll be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue until it is resolved.  

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.