Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Wasn't exactly sure where to post this but anyway... Is anyone else having issues with the app ? I have noticed issues with selecting different "Modes". Selecting "Schedule" for example often shows "Disabled" yet it seems to follow the schedue correctly. Also, issues with Live streaming. I often times get the audio from the camera but it continues to show the still image with the "Live" button. I have to force quit the app to get it to stop. (iOS). I also wonder if this is yet another issue due to the server being overseas, the streaming issue anyway.

10 REPLIES 10
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Same here.. There could be an App update 2.5.1 or new revision coming out soon.. Am checking my "App Store" every now and then to install.. I recommend you all do the same and hopefully will fix most of these issues we have.. Goodluck! 

pooh347
Tutor
Tutor
The "mode" feature on my Samsung phone is not showing up. I have done all the normal shut down & restart on the vase unit, from phone app, reinstall & nothing. "Mode" shows on Ipad but just show getting information. All lights on base are steady green. All xameras work fine. Looks line there was an issue with this a few weeks ago but cannot find the resolution, if any.
RonSH
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ich habe das selbe Problem. Modus nicht sichtbar
BusyMom
Aspirant
Aspirant

The "MODE" finally started showing up again on the Arlo app on my Samsung phone, but not only is the app not working properly, I can't change things on the laptop either using the web version of Arlo. I have tried changing the schedule to arm both cameras 24/7, but it just keeps reverting to the previous settings. It is VERY aggravating! I have spent a couple hours trying to work around the problems, creating rules, changing modes, NOTHING sticks! Nothing works! I can only arm one camera. Rather pointless! Getting ready to return my 5 camera kit that we have had for less than a week if it has these kinds of problems constantly!

jedrhiggins
Tutor
Tutor

I have not received alerts since Friday...so my system has been disarmed since then. It's not recording motion events either. when I look at mode, it says it's disarmed, yet my schedule is active. Tried changing the schedule (via iPhone app) and nothing sets as I set it.  Rebooted my base station to no avail.

jedrhiggins
Tutor
Tutor

I updated to latest and it did not fix the problem(s).

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Arlo has become such a joke lately. I'm hoping Ankr's new camera does well when it's released.

Vet757
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having the same issues with my iphone X since the last updates. Im not able to select or edit schedules on ipad nor iphones. I contacted Arlo and they have no idea of whats going on. This has been going on for a few weeks. Maybe is time to switch to a competitor too bad I spent $600 on this system.
Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

I am not surprised Arlo support has no idea what is going on. This is why I have always purchased my Arlo system from BestBuy with their extended protection plan so when issues come up, I can return them and get something else.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

New Base station firmware has been released that should help resolve the issue being discussed here. Check your base station firmware to be sure you are up to date with the latest available version.

Take a look here for more information on this firmware: Firmware Release Scheduled 6/21 to Address IR Rapid Battery Drain and Modes and Schedules Issues

JamesC