Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App 2.7.2_25500 issue where it removed all of my settings on Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
chung30
Tutor
Tutor

New Arlo App update removed all the setting on the Arlo Pro. Battery status : remove Video setting: gone Audio setting: gone Camera LED setting: removed All I can do is to rename the device. What is up with this? I have to go to my computer and log in for setting change now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's been no recent app update and hasn't removed anything. I use it all the tie to check things. You do need to let the app finish initializing to be able to see everything or it appears like things are missing. I generally let the Devices tab show the variou icons for the cameras before charging forth. And, of course, older, slower phones take more time to initialize in the first place.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's been no recent app update and hasn't removed anything. I use it all the tie to check things. You do need to let the app finish initializing to be able to see everything or it appears like things are missing. I generally let the Devices tab show the variou icons for the cameras before charging forth. And, of course, older, slower phones take more time to initialize in the first place.