App shows more camera than I actually have

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
Lamacina
Follower
Follower
I have an arlo pro system with 5 cameras as of yesterday the app on my iPhone 6 , is showing the same camera twice so now I have 10. Basically they are duplicates . I have no idea what is going on any thoughts out there?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
migman_2001
Luminary
Luminary

I had the same issue yesterday with my iPhone app.   The iPad was fine.  I just restared my phone and issue fixed.

Deffinately a system/ software glitch.  There had been no changes to my system or phone.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is currently under investigation by the engineering team. I will post an update as soon as I have more information. We appreciate your patience in this process.

JamesC

kulitzkie77
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issues a week ago now for iphone7. Tried to resetting the base and have done nothing.
iriesoul
Tutor
Tutor
I am having the same issue in my iPhone 7 plus.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is still being investigated by the engineering team. Please do not attempt to remove the duplicate cameras as this does not resolve the issue. Some users have reported having success by uninstalling the Arlo mobile app and downloading a fresh version from the app store. I will post an update when I have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience,
JamesC

Karp
Initiate
Initiate

I had the same problem on my iPhone 5SE, one week ago. 

I solved it by reinstalling the app (several times).

Until now (5 days) the trick worked.

Coquibravo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue and yes by removing that app and redownload the all fixed the issue for a few hours then the issue comes back again so I am still having this issue as we speak on my iPhone app
Mindbent
Aspirant
Aspirant
Have had this issue since installing. Tried uninstalling the app, but duplicate cameras and two extra base stations showed up within an hour.
Ihateforums
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still no resolve??? Come on guys
pcuser12345
Apprentice
Apprentice
If u hit mode 1 armed 2 getting information total is 3 basestation. Even u reinstall the app problem may comeback.
Awgd8
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am still having the same issue since I installed the new version of the Arlo app.

Right now the camera that is in my garage ,which is connected to AC , is working fine.  The only issue have with that one is a double picture/image while viewing it.

The second camera , which is located outdoor uses an Arlo rechargeable battery.  Since the Arlo app version screwed up, I am not getting the real battery percentage.  I had my battery charged 100% and after 2 days it will show 25% and then the next day ,  it will give me Camera is not connected (maybe seing it as no charges in the battery already) but I don't believe the battery is depleted.  I just bought the Arlo Pro on Dec. 21st 2016.

Why can't you (Arlo tech) just give us option to download the previous app version while you guys are fixing this newer version.  It is a security issue for most of us not having a reliable unit...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC

Awgd8
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, JamesC! I am updating it now.
Mindbent
Aspirant
Aspirant
That worked! Thank you!
Coquibravo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Had to delete the previous version and download the new one and so far so good.

Thanks so much!