Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
LAGK
Follower
Follower

Please start selling just the battery.  Most folks, I assume, use the cameras in the wireless environment.   I have purchased the set (Arlo Pro + 3 cameras) which includes the cord and power adapter, the charger, which includes a cord and and adapter, and an extra battery that also includes a cord and power adapter.   If people are purchasing an extra battery, they mostly likely already have a power cord from a set or a charger.  In this time when we should be more conscious of the strains on the environment, both by  having extra stuff we don't need, and then disposing of the extra stuff we don't need, it seems a more environmentally friendly option to just buy what we do need.

3 REPLIES 3
Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary

Arlo does sell just the battery! Check amazon or your local Best Buy. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @LAGK,

As Cwmmmm mentions, we do sell just the battery for the Arlo Pro. You can see more here: Rechargeable Battery for Pro and Pro 2 (VMA4400).

JerryR
Luminary
Luminary

Thst is NOT just a battery. It's a battery, cable and AC adapter. I'm in the same boat as the OP. I bought a 4-camera set, an extra battery, a dual battery charger and a fifth camera. Each of those came with an AC adapter and cable. Three of those are in a box because I don't need more than one. Each of the extras could / would have been cheaper without the unneeded extra items.