Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Amazon and Arlo replacement..

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
1775USMC
Aspirant
Aspirant
REALLY VEXED!!!!
I had trouble with my system a week in.. I got really upset and notified Amazon to send me a replacement for 2 of 3 cams i had. They said they dont do that. I first have to send back the Whole system... Then they will ship me a New system.. Can you believe they just refunded me the money instead of just sending me a New one????? So now i have to buy it again a repeat the process. If it doesnt work this time around.. Ill just sleep outside and wait for crooks..
5 REPLIES 5
jcwrks
Luminary
Luminary

You have the option to receive the replacement BEFORE you send yours back. You typically have to have your cc on file and check the box to authorize the charge in the event you fail to send the defective item back.

1775USMC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Good to know. For the future.. But according to the person i spoke to on Amazon.. The person said we send it first. That was the policy..
jcwrks
Luminary
Luminary
My post applies to items shipped and sold by Amazon. If it's an option you will see it when you are doing the online return.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
An alternative is to purchase another system while returning the first for a refund.
1775USMC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for all of your comments. Very helpful.. Stay safe.