Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Alro Pro base station is offline. middle LED unlit

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Ankrich
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi All,

My Arlo pro base station went offline today morning. I know this is a glitch with Alro but this time even after power cycling ( restarting) the base station ,  Router/modem and NBN ( fire to home box) it didn't trun online.

The middle light is off and no matter what I do its not working this time. I have done the above power cycle method in past and then it used to do the trick.. 

It frastrating as when you need the most this system just stops working. 

Thanks

AnkRich 

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The lack of any color Internet LED says it's sim[ply not talking to the router. This can be due to the base, cable or router. You've power cycled things - good. Have you changed cables and router ports? If still no go, it's likely the base. Open a case with support here to get an RMA.

Ankrich
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your response. Yes I have tried replacing the ports and switched the cable as well... No issues there.. When I check the connected devices on the network, the base station shows up with port.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Thanks
Ankit

Ankrich
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I raise.a support case?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on the new page that opens.

I'm surprised that the base shows in the router's attached devices list with the Internet LED out. It should be amber at that point.