Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All back to normal now?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

If you get 3 green lights on your Base, Try logging in thru Web it works for me.. I'm using Safari.. I haven't tried on any other browsers yet.. Pass it on if it works.. 

Update: I think it's all working now.. For me at least using iOS.. 

3 REPLIES 3
hellobethie
Guide
Guide
Still down for me.
tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thankfully, my Arlo Pro Base station is up and running again.

Overall, I have been quite pleased with my set-up for the past year. This is the worst issue I have experience, thus far. 

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon @hellobethie,

I am sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with the Base Station appearing offline. I'd like to work with you directly to further isolate the issue.

Here is a tip! In some cases, customer's will attempt to factory reset the Base Station in an attempt to resolve the "Offline" error. If you have performed a factory reset I recommend performing the steps outline below to remove (remove Device) the base station and re-claim it.

Removing the Arlo Base Station:

1. Log into Arlo account
  2. Click Settings
  3. Click My Devices
  4. Click the Arlo Base Station Icon (as shown below)Arlo Pro Base Station Setting.JPG
  5. Click Remove Device image.png

Reclaiming Your Arlo Base Station:

1. While still logged into your Arlo account click Devices Tab
  2. Click Add Device
  3. Follow the prompts.

For more information on adding the Arlo Base Station back to the account please visit: Can I add an additional Arlo device to my existing Arlo camera or system?

If you're willing to work with me directly please send me a private message with your contact information and I'll reach out to you promptly.

Best Regards,

ChristineT

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.