Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Account Password Reset Email Not Received

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
matthewfox
Aspirant
Aspirant

Attempting to reset my father's account password and did not get the email.  Chatted with support and because he doesn't pay for the service, he cannot speak to a representative.  I'm in a circular loop with support. 

If I can't reset his password, we'll have to move to another security camera device.  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
gholland4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here.  I have had my Arlo Pro's for about 4 years.  The email address I used to set up my account is no longer accessible and I cannot get any help in how to reset my username/email address, and password, because I cannot receive an email verification from Arlo.  I have been the circular loop as well.  Would be nice if there was a phone number to call because the AI support ain't cutting it!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you following the instructions listed here to reset the forgotten password? https://kb.arlo.com/4377/How-do-I-change-my-Arlo-password

To reset a password, you must know and have access to the associated email address. If you do not know that information, you will need to factory reset the devices and create a new account.

JamesC

matthewfox
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC yes, I have followed the instructions and have access to the email account.  The problem is that no email comes through.  Checked inbox, spam, junk, etc.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

matthewfox,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information.

JamesC

Jmsmartin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello. I am having the same issue. I can be reached at. I’d appreciate your help. Thank you.