Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO PRO CAMERA LOSSES SYNC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mojojammer
Follower
Follower

I HAVE HAD 2 ARLO CAMERA SYSTEMS FOR YEARS AND HAVE A TOTAL OF 16 CAMERAS A MAJOR INVESTMENT.  I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE NORMAL BATTERY CAMERAS, I BOUGHT A 2 CAMERA ARLO PRO SYSTEM ABOUT 6-8 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS.  THE BATTERIES WOULD LOSE CHARGE WITHIN A FEW DAYS, I REPLACED THE TWO BATTERIES AND STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE THEY ARE ALWAYS LOSING SYNC WITH THE BASE STATION.  THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU HAVE A RESIDENCE THAT IS 400 MILES AWAY AND THE CAMERA LOSES SYNC A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER YOU LEAVE.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO?

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes. Stop shouting. 🙂

It will be difficult to troubleshoot if you're not there. It kinda sounds like either a problem with the base or possible connection issue due to distance, blockage and/or interference. There's not much we can help with if you're not there to help troubleshoot.

Check your firmware versions and compare to what's posted in the Release Notes section here. If you have someone who has access to the system, let us know so we can tell you things to pass on.