Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO PRO + ARLO Q not recording

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
apt5020
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo Pro and Arlo Q from Costco. Setup was easy. The first week the recording was perfect. The 2nd week I notice it only record current date on the ARLO PRO but the ARLO Q has the 7 days basic recording. I rebooted the base but still same thing, no recording. What should I check and how do I fix this issue or should I return the unit to Costco? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, are you sure something should have been recorded when you don't see videos in the library? Any notifications of videos but no videos to be found? Have you logged out and back into the app and/or browser?  Have you tried both?

Secondly, are the running men for each camera in the Devices tab black or gray? Gray means disarmed so won't record anything.  Check your modes in the Mode tab (select your base to see the modes). If you haven't done anthing except use the default setup, the Armed mode should be selected.

apt5020
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is recorded. But only 1 day. But once the next day come the first day is gray out. The ARLO Q I have on the same system account work but not the ARLO PRO.Yes, I have try log out and back into ARLO. Reboot Arlo and try to change the setting like the ARLO Q but same result.

apt5020
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's running version 2.4.3.821_17721

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
You're reporting the app version. Check your devices and compare to what you see in Release Notes here.