Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

4R05837NA53AF, CAMERA SECURITY MOUNT

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RuyLopez
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently purchased an Arlo Pro with three cameras.  Currently I have an Arlo system also with three cameras.

The Arlo Pro comes with 1 Outdoor Security Mount, and three Magnetic Wall Mounts.  The 3 cameras with the current  ARLO system are all supported with Outdoor Security Mounts slightly different than those included with the Arlo Pro.  I noticed that the new cameras are bigger and heavier.

Can the older Outdoor Security Mounts be used to support the new Arlo Pro cameras?

Also, I was able to sinc two of the three camneras.  Doing the same with the third camera didn't sinc it.  Please sugget how to proceed.

Thaks for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
All the mounts are interchangeable but you may need to snug the locking screws a bit more tightly to keep the camera from slipping.

As for the sync issue, make sure you're only briefly pressing the base sync button - don't hold it for 2 seconds. What is the camera LED doing when you try to sync?
RuyLopez
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply.

Because I didn't get a response right away, I proceeded on my own.

For the sync, I unplugged the base for a minute or so.  The third camera synced fine after that.

I mounted the new cameras using the old mounts making sure the were tight.  They are working fine.