Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2 Arlo Pro hubs in diff cities

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jsaldr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I used to be able to access 2 hubs in 2 different cities on the same login.  Was there a recent change that doesn’t allow for this?  At our primary home, we can’t access our secondary cameras.  While I am at the secondary home, I can’t access the primary cameras.  The error message is: Your Arlo device appears offline.  Please make sure it is powered on and connected to the Internet.  I don’t have this issue with my Arlo doorbell - only the cameras connected to the hubs.  

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you using the old user interface that uses Library to view videos or the new one that uses Feed? The latter requires a subscription for each location while the old UI still supports multiple locations as before. By any chance is a VPN in use? If so, try disabling it. You can also try the web client pointed to my.arlo.com to see if that works differently.

Jsaldr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am using the orig app I downloaded that allows me to see recorded videos and access direct use of the cameras.  We are not using a VPN.  I will try accessing on my laptop. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jsaldr wrote:

I am using the orig app I downloaded that allows me to see recorded videos and access direct use of the cameras.  

I think you aren't understanding @jguerdat's question.

The current app supports two different user interfaces.  One has "Library" at the bottom of the app screen.  The other has "Dashboard" and "Feed".  He is asking what you see on your device - not what app version you are running.

One obvious possibility is that the cameras are in fact off-line - perhaps not reconnected after a power failure, or some other issue.  Do you have any way to check for that?