Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

1 Arlo pro camera appears disconnected

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
GrAnnieSmith
Follower
Follower

Firmware:  1.092.0.13_19715 

Hardware:  H8

Don't feel comfy offering serial# here

1. Problem:  the individual Arlo Pro unit appears disconnected when I choose to view on my iPhone 7 Plus, or my Fire 10 HD Tablet 2017
  2. I have 3 other Arlo Pro cam units at the location with no issues.  The good part, the Arlo Pro cam unit with issues, sences sounds and motion, records for designated times, between a few seconds and I've viewed recordings around 5 minutes claiming to be from motion of audio .
  3. The Arl o Pro Cam Unit appears normal and is viewable live on our iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Pro 9.7.
  4. Every device i use us up to date as of today with firmware updates, and were up to date before the setting of the cams, last week.  
  5. The device was moved to several locations, and other cams into the cam 1spot.  Same issue if the unit is in same room as the Arlo Pro base, or if it is not.  
  6. This has been an issue for a week.  
  7. I have followed the steps of completely delete cam from system/services, then turn off, back on, associate with base, it connects, but still can't get live on my phone or fire 10 HD tablet Oct 2017.

Recap:  one of 4  arl o pro cam units has no way to view live on iPhone 7 Plus, or Fire 10 HD tablet

Works wonderfully on iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Pro 9.7.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like you need to open a case with support here. Use the Contaact Support link at the bottom here and again on the new page.

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

@GrAnnieSmith

Mine took 6-7 times of re-starting the Base and all 5-cams finally came back.. It's kinda' scary at first coz' I thought my other two cams (gone offline) were done.. This is after my Base-Station was updated.. A very frustrating updates indeed.. Thank Goodness I can still return this to Costco if anything happens.. My only insurance..