Uk

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Geezerboy
Follower
Follower

Hi I need help with this one please, I have an Arlo subscription which has been running for over a year, when I took out this plan I was using the Arlo Pro 4s but due to a malfunction I sent the pro 4 back and bought the Pro 5 version. When I installed the new camera it automatically went to the free 3 month trial, now the 3 months trial has ended all the premium features I can’t use even though I’m still paying for the single camera subscription monthly? How come this new pro 5 camera doesn’t recognise I have an Arlo account and sync with it?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It may depend one whether you're using a legacy subscription or a current one. I suspect you need to cancel the single camera subscription and add a new one that has the new camera selected.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Geezerboy wrote:

When I installed the new camera it automatically went to the free 3 month trial, now the 3 months trial has ended all the premium features I can’t use even though I’m still paying for the single camera subscription monthly? 

Does the subscription area show that you have a subscription with no camera in it?  

If it does, can you manually add the Pro 5s to it?