Double billing for a new order.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Finchhp
Aspirant
Aspirant

I ordered a 4 camera kit of Arlo Pro 5 S 2K.  I looked at my credit card statement and there are two charges.  First one is for 326.57 on July 6, showing pending.  Second one is for 235.86 on July 9.

The 326.57 is correct the 235.86 needs to be credited now

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The pending charge could drop off. However, I did create a ticket. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Finchhp
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now this morning there is an additional pending charge of $90.71.

I have to ask, when will the charges stop?  Why isn't there a phone number to talk to someone about these issues.  

Fortunately I have the original order information so I guess I will just dispute the extra charges.  This doesn't seem like a good way to conduct business.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Support will be reaching out to you soon. I apologize but I can not looking into billing matters.

2000stan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I attempted to subscribe to the Arlo Secure Multi-Camera Plan for $12.99 per month, but encountered an error stating "No master plan." It seems the payment did not go through, and when I tried again, I encountered the same error.

After giving up, I discovered that I had been charged five times with varying amounts.

The support assistance I received was unhelpful.

I am considering contacting my bank to dispute all the charges.

Please advise.

Thank you
Stan

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the master plan error as well as the charges you received. They will reach out to you as soon as possible.