Arlo Pro S5 not fully charging

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tech513
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am one of the Arlo users that was forced to move to newer cameras as the ones I had were at end of life. I looked at options and because I was familiar with Arlo decided to stick with it and spend the money to move to the latest version. I am definitely rethinking my decision. The batteries won't charge above 50% in any of the cameras including the spare battery I purchased. I have tried everything and am pretty sure it has to do with the charging cable/unit. They want me to take the cameras down that I have installed and do factory reset on them all. I have spent enough time on this issue and refuse to do any more for NEW cameras! If anyone else has experienced something similar please share as I am considering sending them back and going with another company by end of day.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tech513,

Are you using a solar panel or a standard charging cable? Are the cameras in use while charging?

What happens once they reach 50% (does the charging indicator in the app no longer indicate that the camera battery is being charged)?

JamesC