Arlo Pro 5s geofence not working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
yakuza965
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to setup geofence automations in the Arlo app. If I go to settings -> privacy center -> account -> available geofence devices then I can see all my logged in devices. 

But if I go to routines -> automations -> add an automation ->add arrive/leave -> select arrive or leave then the screen shows "No Devices" and so the automation cannot be created. Screenshots of the two attached, although it isn't clear they've worked....

I have tried for weeks to contact support about this but the webchat will never connect me to a person, it just goes through the useless automated replies and then says support is only open 9am-6pm even when I'm using it in the middle of the day. When I log in the VIP support that should be included in my plan never shows up - it always invites me to upgrade my subscription to include this instead. So I'm desperately hoping someone here will be able to help instead. The whole account, website and support system seems to be unbelievably hopeless!IMG_FF34FD727991-1.jpegIMG_1B9217BFC1FA-1.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @yakuza965 

I have escalated this for you and Support will be reaching out as soon as possible