Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

three cameras are not providing any feeds since last Saturday (8/19)

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ThomasHildreth
Aspirant
Aspirant

The three cameras are not providing any feeds since last Saturday (8/19). Not sure what the problem is, how to find it and how to correct it. The batteries are 100% charged.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your subscription status - your cameras' trial subscriptions may have expired. These cameras require a subscription for cloud recordings.

ThomasHildreth
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your response to my post. The cameras were installed on August 10. I was under the impression that the daily feeds were saved for 7 days and a subscription for the feeds was not needed. Apparently this is not the case. I need to subscribe in order to have the feeds?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ThomasHildreth wrote:

I was under the impression that the daily feeds were saved for 7 days and a subscription for the feeds was not needed. 

No.  Some legacy camera models offer 7-day free cloud storage.  But Arlo stopped offering that on new models about 5 years ago.  All of the currently sold models require an Arlo Secure subscription to get cloud storage.  

Did you cancel the trial?  

ThomasHildreth
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, I did not cancel the subscription. It states that the trial is good until 9/17/23

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ThomasHildreth wrote:

No, I did not cancel the subscription. It states that the trial is good until 9/17/23

Can you make a manual recording while livestreaming one of the cameras?

Have you double-checked that they are armed?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation