Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

options to save videos 2k

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Im thinking to start a new installation, for this installation on the begging I would like to use only one 2k camera, for that is there any camera/system that I can use without any plan that is able to save recordings (cloud/device) and also send me alerts? 

I need to have those videos and receive notifications due to the house is not habitable yet, so I need to add some security on the process

it suppose that it should works for around 3 months, after when house is done Im planning to acquiree a set with a plan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Retired_Member wrote:

Im thinking to start a new installation, for this installation on the begging I would like to use only one 2k camera, for that is there any camera/system that I can use without any plan that is able to save recordings (cloud/device) and also send me alerts? 

The Pro 3 floodlight and Pro 4 both offer 2K.  You could use the 3-month trial to get storage initially.

But the cameras will need internet (wifi).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Retired_Member wrote:

The Pro 3 floodlight and Pro 4 both offer 2K.  You could use the 3-month trial to get storage initially.

But the cameras will need internet (wifi).

Retired_Member
Not applicable

it means, cameras include a trial for 3 months 😄 

that's sound pretty nice, I'm expecting to move to that house in two months so, after that then probability I will get more cameras and think on a plan for that

😄

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Awesome, let us know if you need any assistance installing your devices : )

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation