Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 stuck in connecting status

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
nrivera0305
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of my pro 4 stopped working this morning, now it doesn't want to connect back to the network. I have removed it from the system, factory reset, change batteries, etc. When I try to add it, both website and app finds the device but when it gets to check for updates there is no blue light blinking and it says that my device is up to date. After that it says that is connecting but no image comes up. I'm next to my router so distance is not the problem. Other cameras are working fine.  

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried factory resetting the camera before trying to onboard again? I have provided the instructions on how to perform a reset here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062438

nrivera0305
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I did everything by the book literally speaking. I sent support a screenshot of the process that was getting stuck, apparently the camera was connecting fine to my network, the app was finding the camera and doing the update process but when it was getting to the part that checks the video bandwidth there was no video at all. They ended up approving a replacement. 

arlo pro 4 no video.png

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update, let me know how it goes when you receive the camera. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation