Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Pro 4 not recording events. It was working 3 or 4 weeks ago now it just shows notification.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
mtncouger
Aspirant
Aspirant

It notifies but doesn't show the event anymore. I do have a subscription and checked to make sure it was

still paided up. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Which UI are you using - the old one that shows Library to view videos or the new one that shows Feed? What subscription do you have, an older/legacy one or one of the new ones (Secure or Secure Plus)? If using a legacy sub, verify the camera is included as enabled in the sub.

mtncouger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nothing seems to work. Suggested to take system completely down and start over. Whatever is causing the problem may show up.

Arlo Pro4

Software: ver 4.3 (5832), Released mar 21 2023

Subscription Arlo Smart

Connected to Solar (its own)

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mtncouger,

Within your Arlo Secure app, check the active mode within Routines. Is the camera armed and are there rules within the active mode telling it to record on motion?

JamesC

mtncouger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Under rules(Arm Home settings), it does not have a recording option. Just notify on motion and audio. I even deleted

the rule and re-added but still just notify. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mtncouger wrote:

Under rules(Arm Home settings), it does not have a recording option. Just notify on motion and audio. I even deleted

the rule and re-added but still just notify. 

If you have a subscription for the camera, then you should have an option to record.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation