Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 cameras

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
2Bucks
Aspirant
Aspirant

With my older Arlo Pro and before I did the system upgrade on the interface of things on my phone etc.  I use to be able to select the order of my devices by just dragging the device in the order where I want it to appear on my phone etc.   I had to delete and add back one of my devices to fix an unrelated problem and it put that device at the end of the order of appearance, where I would like it back to where it was.  How do I do that with the new interface?

7 REPLIES 7
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The camera re-ordering feature is still working using the older UI.

Will re-ordering Cameras work at all  using with the new website UI?

2Bucks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you walk me through it?  I've been trying to do it but i can't seem to get to the screen I use to do it or anywhere else that works.

2Bucks
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the new UI.  Are you telling me i can still use the old UI somehow?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@2Bucks wrote:

I have the new UI.  Are you telling me i can still use the old UI somehow?

No, you can't go back.  @DannyBearAgain is still on the old UI, and is just telling you that it still works with that experience.

2Bucks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok let me try again.  I have the new UI.  Can I re-order my devices there?  If it is possible can someone walk me through it?  I've tried everything I can think of to do it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes. In the Devices display, click on the 3 dot menu top right and reorder. Click Done when finished.

2Bucks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got it thanks!   I had gone there before and seen them wiggle and tried to move but didn't hold it down on it long enough.  Thought it was going to be like wiggling apps on my iPhone and would delete it. LOL

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation