Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 4 XL Spare Battery

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Evo777
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would like to get a spare battery. Will I be able to use the Pro 4 battery with my Pro 4 XL camera? I saw a charge station and battery bundle for the Pro 3/4 and was wondering if this battery will work with the Pro 4 XL camera? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Evo777 wrote:
 I saw a charge station and battery bundle for the Pro 3/4 and was wondering if this battery will work with the Pro 4 XL camera? Thanks!

The charge station for the Pro 4/Pro 4/Ultra/Go 2 will work with either the XL batteries or the standard size.

@Evo777 wrote:
Will I be able to use the Pro 4 battery with my Pro 4 XL camera? 

Electrically, it will work - but the XL housing is too big.  You can purchase a standard housing, and use that when you want to switch to the smaller battery.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Evo777 wrote:
 I saw a charge station and battery bundle for the Pro 3/4 and was wondering if this battery will work with the Pro 4 XL camera? Thanks!

The charge station for the Pro 4/Pro 4/Ultra/Go 2 will work with either the XL batteries or the standard size.

@Evo777 wrote:
Will I be able to use the Pro 4 battery with my Pro 4 XL camera? 

Electrically, it will work - but the XL housing is too big.  You can purchase a standard housing, and use that when you want to switch to the smaller battery.

Evo777
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for responding so quickly. It sounds like the best route will be to get a rechargeable Pro 4 XL battery rather than the regular Pro 4 battery.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation